Every time I add a new function to the engine, the IDE doesn’t load. sigh Anyone have any experience doing this correctly?
Nope, sorry. Maybe other underground dwellers will have an idea. (This is why you can never have enough of them around.
)
The one thing that first comes to my mind is attempting a full trace/log of what happens in the IDE using tricks similar to this here:
Well, the IDE doesn’t load so not too certain if that will help or not. On the splash screen it gets to “Loading Libraries” and then the splash screen goes away and the only menu is the HyperXTalk menu, so I can at least quit the thing ![]()
We now have an index of the GitHub repo triggered by my poking for “messageMessages” there. This gives 10 results, maybe you can get some ideas this way. I am more scratching my head I must say.
“Loading libraries” has one result.
I’m scratching my head too. I put on the back burner for now
I wonder if init is failing from an external not recompiled for the M-series architecture.
It only happens when I add a new function, but I’ll take a look at that.
Any function, or one in particular?
Right now it’s one in particular systemWindowColor but I assume others will be needed in the future.
Alrighty, I got the feature added! Lots of trial and error and deleting of stale files (I guess better than stale donuts
) The systemWindowColor property returns the resolved window background color for the current system appearance as a hex color string in the form “#rrggbb”. This reflects the actual color used by the OS for window backgrounds, taking dark mode into account.
set the backgroundColor of this stack to the systemWindowColor