Hi everyone,
I am experiencing an issue where the splash screen in HyperXTalk (version 0.9.14) does not disappear after the application loads. It remains stuck on the screen and interferes with my workflow, as shown in the attached file.
System Details:
I have attached a screenshot of the issue for your reference.
Thank you
We’ll look in to it. Thanks for your feedback 
Here is what another user said so you can at least close that window to get it out of your way
I managed to close the splash stack by using this in the message box and positioning my cursor over the revSplash stack:
close the mousestack
Can you email me emily-elizabeth.howard@outlook.com the log file from (where user is your user account) You might need to turn on Show Hidden Files to get to it. If you need any help, feel free to ask (either by email or in this thread)

I have sent you an email. My temporary solution uses the close stack “revSplash”.
I sent you a test version to see if that fixes the issue. Hope you don’t mind to download.
I tested the latest version (0.9.15), but the splash screen issue still persists.
I kind of wish I had the issue too on my Windows machine, as it would make tracking down a solution easier. I’ll have a new test version for you tomorrow
Thank you for your hard work. I’d love to contribute, but I’m not familiar with C++, so it’s a bit difficult for me right now.
Just submitting feedback like this is help enough and then willing to test out custom builds is going that extra mile - so thank you very much 
You mentioned version 0.9.14 having the issue. Did you use any earlier versions that did not exhibit this issue? That would be helpful in looking at changes between versions.
I have only utilized version 0.9.14, having yet to test the preceding iterations. Fortunately, @Emily has assisted me in resolving this matter.
So .14 was your first HXT install? If so, are .hyperxtalk files registered to the IDE?
They should get registered with the installer on Windows.
If that is the case then probably no harm removing the check at launch. I think a test where that is the only change is warranted. No need in adding additional code that does not help.
If I was seeing it on my development laptop, it would be easier to debug.
So true. Maybe I need to spin up a Win11 VM so I can at least run the built versions to test them.
Here is the link to the test version, so you don’t have to compile it
Thanks. Don’t think I’ll have compile tools for the VM, at least it would take a bit to figure it all out.